Sunday, September 19, 2010

hurtingTRUTH

syg,
i wanna say that i do love you and i know that you love me too. but the truth is quite hurting me even though i can accept it. it is not your fault because i know that you will never do something like that. i never change my perspective on you and please don't think that i not love you anymore. i live for you and willing to die for the same reason. however you have someone that really love you more than i do, i think so. now he is everything to you. i hope that you two can get together and nothing cant stop both of you. you two looking cute together and i admit that you and he can be such a very sweet couple. so do forget me and keep loving him. actually i wanna be with you because i know that i can make it. but i am not the one for you. always take care and be the best. you are the only girl that can make my heart beat faster. you know that kan. i felt like i never can let you go and i hate that we will be apart. but that can be a process for me to get over you and for you to learn how to love him more. please forget me because i love you so much. please don't think about me because i miss you. you are everything to me and it always do. and plus i don't deserve you because i think i am bad enough. i always pray that you and he will always be together okayy :)

this post is the only way i can express myself and no offence is made. i cant tell you this through the phone because i afraid that i will cry and i know you hate to hear me cry kan sayang :).  always be happy so that i will always happy. above all, it is hard to take you off my heart because you already going deep into my heart. i will try it slowly. you take care and please please please forget me if you love me. the point is not that i did not love or don't want to be with u anymore after i heard the story but it is better u be with him because he can take care of you. seriously i am just fine and no heart feeling please because this is just what my heart says it is good to be. take care sayang :) what ever it takes we are still friend :):)

p.s , cant stop crying :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment