Friday, September 24, 2010

fuckYOU

just back then i have found three sweetheart which i think very important to me. i do care of three of them but now i do not pay so much attention to them. in a week i can fuck both them. damn i am good. i am being nice to two of them but they are not going easy with me. they always make me tired and after doing with them i feel very tired. what a bitch. HAHA. however, i will fuck one that i not fuck anymore because it seems to be the most important all the way. damn i will like it if i can do it nice in straight in three hour. i cant wait for it to finish but i am very nervous bout it. i scared that i cant stand with all the pressure that will be put on me. haha. so i will practice very hard just to satisfy both of us. damn i can wait and i hoping that it will finish faster. three in two weeks? nice me rite. if i can do it well i can see them again. if not i am so gonna fuck myself. so please be nice to me three of you. plisss. i promise i will train harder just to make it happen




p.s, fuck u CHEMISTRY MATH and PHYSICS haha. this foundation program is hard enough. HAHA. bukan orang okay. subject aje. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment