Monday, April 11, 2011

FML !

right now i can feel all the disturbing emotions mixed together in my fucking mind. this is totally not what i expecting for. i never felt like this before, the giving up feeling. feel like the whole world just collapse in front of your eyes. yeah, i think all my dream and hope had gone away. just like that. POOF ! gone bitch ! ouh fuck. i need someone to talk to i think. i hope that I've being hit by a car and gone into a comma for a fucking whole year. depressed is the one and only word that can describe me right now. all the dilemma and such, so fucked up dude. screwed up and all the same bad meaning words. ouh god please help me. i need YOUR help YOU almighty. even though i felt like the whole world is turned upside-down, but still YOU can help me to figure it out yeah. bring me all the positive thinking and help me being optimistic.I know this is not the end of the world. Thanks syiraa for the advice.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment